Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's So Hot!


Blouse: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: baby Phat
Bag: TJ Maxx
Today is so hot, with the humidity it's almost unbearable! I honestly thought the hot part of summer was over! This morning I had to run to see my husband at school. I had his car and he left his classroom keys and his cell phone behind. I dropped the car off at Goodyear because the rear tires were badly worn on the inside. Turns out the alignment was...well, not aligned. $500.00 we have it aligned and brand new rear tires. The brand new front tires are being fitted tomorrow. Another $500.00. Oh well, it's better to be safe than sorry.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Every time I spend money on cars/domestic repairs etc I feel so sad. I always equate it to how many dresses/shoes/boots I could have bought!