Friday, September 12, 2008

Football Game tonight


White Tshirt: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker
Vest: Forever 21
Jeans: Seven
Boots: Nine West
Ring: Denhams (bought in the UK)
Plain silver bracelets: Walmart
Link Bracelet: Tiffany
Am I glad it's the weekend! Our friends Chris and Jenni were supposed to be visiting this weekend, but Jenni has to have surgery on Monday, they think she has Crohns (sp?) disease. Her dad and grandad both have it. Poor thing, she's been miserable for months but has gotten worse since she moved in May. Hopefully they will be here next weekend. The high school my husband works at is playing tonight and I am going to cheer them on. the forecast calls for storms...maybe I should take an umbrella? We're doing really well so far this season and haven't lost a game yet! I will let everyone know who wins tonight!


No comments: