Friday, October 10, 2008

UH OH

Blouse: TJ Maxx
Belt: Rue 21
Jeans: Seven
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Today was almost in the 80's. I like these jeans because they are smart enough for the office. I titled this post Uh OH because my husband called me this afternoon one of the s***'s at his school keyed his car across the hood, down the passenger side and across the trunk. I am really upset because firstly I bought him that car for his graduation. I shelled out $14,000 cash, and secondly it's an Audi TT Quattro convertible in black. My husband is absolutely furious! He loves that car and takes care of it so well. God knows how much a total repaint job will cost. But if he ever finds out who has done it I don't know what will happen. Hopefully we can find out who did this, have that person charged and make his parents pay for the damage. Other than that today was OK. I have to go now I am off to the football game! If we don't win this he'll be in a REALLY bad mood!

UPDATE: We lost 49-0. I mean come on people!!

3 comments:

Boutique Girl said...

That is awful about your husbands car - you will have to keep us updated. I hope they find out who did it!

Jane said...

I have been catching up with your posts. Lovely flowers. How awful about the car. What more can I say?

Emma said...

Thanks for your comments guys. The car is OK. Its a bit of a mess, but the school sayd that there insurance may cover it. If not they have offered to pay the deductible on our insurance. My husband is 99.9% sure he knows who did it, but can't prove it. It'll get sorted out.