Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I lost Rachel Zoe because of the NFL

Cardigan: Gap
Top: EBAY
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Boutique 9
If you're a fan of Rachel Zoe, then you probably watch her show every Tuesday night. I was happily watching last night when my husband arrived home (he had a football game which is why he was late). Plonks himself down, grabs the remote and switches over to the game between Raiders and some other team right in the middle of my show!! So I put a hex on Raiders to lose, and they did...mwahmwahmwah!! Actually they lose all the time because they are rubbish. Hubby supports them though, I have no idea why. They get worse every year. That will teach you dear husband to turn off my fashion show!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Rachel Zoe is one of my favorite shows. LOVE her style!!!

Emma said...

Me too. She's FABULOUS!

anna said...

rachel is amazing. i hope you have dvr or tevo so you can catch it later.

i love this outfit! the blouse is gorgeous!!

haveacuteday.blogspot.com