Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Now I'm Back!!!!


Jacket: Old Navy
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: DKNY
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Christian Audigier
Necklace: Walmart
I bought this bag from Hautelook. I wasn't so sure when I purchased it as I am not a big fan of Christian Audigier (makes me think of those horrible trashy, loud t-shirts no offense to anyone who owns one), but when it arrived I was thrilled! I particularly like the zipper roses. They add a little toughness to the bag. That's right, don't mess with me. I will zipper burn you to death with my roses....or something similar ha ha.

3 comments:

Monique said...

LOVE the bag! Not used to seeing something that cute by him! ;)

Emma said...

I know right? I usually hate his stuff.

seo company said...

Hey there,

We have been reading the articles on your website http://thedailywear.blogspot.com/
and are very impressed with the quality of your information.

We have a team of copywriters who specialize in writing articles on various topics and would like to write an original article for you to use on your website – this article will not be used anywhere else on the Internet.

In exchange all we ask is that we can have one or two links within the body of the article back to one of our sites.
If you are interested in having us write an article for your website please just let me know and we would be more than happy to have one written for you within two weeks.

Kind regards,
Papia