Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feelin' Sassy!












Grey Top: Walmart
Vest: Champs
Suspenders: EBAY
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: EBAY
Bag: Walmart
Necklace: Gift from Grandfather
Today I was feeling rather sassy, hence the leopard print shoes! I decided to try out my suspenders, which I LOVE!! I think they are super cute! Did I just say that?...ugh. Today I spent most of my day at the office which was nice for a change. It's too hot to be running around!
The necklace that I wore today is one of the most precious things that I own. It was given to me by my grandfather in 1977 to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee. He passed away almost three years ago. Somehow I feel close to him when I am wearing it.


4 comments:

Jane said...

I love the shoes. I remember the Queen's Silver Jubilee; I went on my first Guide Camp.

Emma said...

If I remember correctly I was in a fancy dress competition and I was a topless hula girl with a red white and blue lei and a red white and blue ribbon skirt! Oh I was topless too!

Anonymous said...

I like the shape and color of that bag, and leopard skin pumps are a must-have!!

Emma said...

Thanks! The bag was $3.00 on clearance. How could I pass that up?