Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Again




Top: Kohls
Skirt: Wet Seal
Shoes: Journeys
Bag: Forever 21
Today's outfit was not thought out at all. I was very late for work, and just threw some stuff together! I usually try and plan outfits the night before, but this did not happen last night.
as you can see I used my grey hobo bag, which I love and just threw everything in! That's why it looks heavy in the photo!
I still have to ask my husband about the timer on the camera. I did try and figure it out tonight, but I know I'm missing something! Tomorrow will be better!

2 comments:

Jane said...

What lovely shoes. Do you manage to keep them on all day or do you swap?

Emma said...

I always wear heels. They are in fact really comfy!!:)

I do have some that when I get home my feet are screaming! But I look cute!