Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Bit Blurry


Top: Michael Stars
Vest: Gap
Jeans: Seven
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana
I bought these fab shoes on EBAY. I paid $60 for them, which I am pleased about. I have also become a brunette. I know you can't see very well. I have no idea why the first image is so blurry. I received some bad news yesterday. my grandma in the UK has a stroke on Friday morning. Luckily it was only a minor stroke. She is in hospital and should be discharged on Monday. I will keep everyone updated on her progress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are FABULOUS! Oh myyyy!

Also, I read on your other post that your grandma is doing better since this post, yay! I wish you and her all the best!!

Emma said...

Thanks sweetie. I added you to my blogroll. You look so cute! And you have sass!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME eBay find!


http://ebayfashionaddict.wordpress.com