Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Black Top: Old Navy
Vest: Champs
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Belt: Borrowed from hubby
Over Knee Socks: Leicester Market (from grandma)
Boots: RSVP
We went Christmas shopping today. I have finished my shopping for my family overseas in the UK. I will mail it this week to ensure they get everything in time for Christmas. On a sad note my 3 1/2 year old niece Emily is extremely ill in the Leicester Royal infirmary. She's not eating or drinking and has a very high fever. I will keep everyone updated and let you know more when I know more.

2 comments:

Boutique Girl said...

I am sorry to hear that you neice is unwell. It must be very hard being so far away.

Emma said...

Thanks. They seem to think it's some kind of virus. there's three other children on the same ward with the same symptoms. She'll be in until at least Wednesday. Poor mite.