Monday, June 29, 2009

Meet our children

This is Isabelle. She's 4 years old and is a little Chunky. Currently on a diet she hates both me and my husband. She's not very bright (think Scrat from Ice Age). When you walk up to her she falls over just like the goats that freeze and fall over when they are surprised. Her nicknames include Izzie, Baby, Princess, Baby Girl, Chunky One and Fattie :( (husband not me) and Beautiful Girl. She is also very vocal and will coo and meow when you talk to her. Her mommy loves her...Yes I do.

This is Chunkee Munkee he is our 7 year old and big brother to Isabelle. He is athletic, smart and loves my husband more than anything in the world. his nicknames include Munkee, Chunkster, Baby Boy, Da Munkee. The marks on his nose are freckles, he has them inside his mouth too. I once tried to scrub them off, thinking it was dirt...not so much.

No comments: