Monday, June 29, 2009

Personal and work issues




Top: Gap
Pants: Gap
Necklace: Walmart
Shoes: BCBG
I know I have been out of the loop for almost two weeks but I have had some issues. I finally received all the parts I need for my a/c in my car. It's booked in for Wednesday, and will cost $350.00 to fix. This includes taxes and labor. It bloody well better. I could have bought a really nice top or two for the money this is costing me. I have to admit though I will enjoy not having to drive around with melting make up and sweat between my boobies TMI I know. The downside is I will miss driving my husband's gorgeous Audi TT convertible. I don't care that he wants it back! Call me an attention whore, I don't care. No I really don't! I am pretty spoilt though as I drove I VW GTI, quite a peppy little car I will admit, and they are few and far between just like husband's car.

Is it wrong that I am also sitting here shovelling m&m's into my mouth? I don't care about that either. Yes I am wearing my bitchy pants! On another note my boss was bitten yesterday not once, but four, FOUR! times by a brown recluse...nooooooo! Noooo It's almost payday!! I want to whine and pound my fists and generally behave like a brat.


No comments: