Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OW!

Sunglasses: Kohls
Dress: Dillards
Bag: XII on EBAY
Shoes: ABS on EBAY
As you may remember reading a few posts ago I run every night, correction (did) run every night. Last week I twisted my ankle and today I have a horrible pain in my thigh. Of course this is made worse by wearing heels. Anyway to cut a long story short I called the nurse at BCBS, one of these things where they advise you. Fat lot of help she was. Scared me half to death by saying I may have a blood clot, and that I may need to call 911.

I am not paying for a ride in an ambulance (there are better places to spend my money!), I'll get hubby to drive me. (I have to arrive in something cute, an ambulance is not cute although some of the EMTs are). Anyway I have an appointment with my Dr tomorrow morning, he's a no nonsense kind of guy and we get on well. I am of course going to wear my usual killer heels and if tells me that I have to wear flats for a while then I will become one batshit crazy lady who will have to be sedated with horse tranquilizer shot into my neck through a blow dart, and even then that may not be enough to sedate me. Hell hath no fury like a woman parted from her heels (aka me).
I am currently walking around muttering OW, OW, OW!! don't cry, don't cry, the pain really is THAT bad, not so bad that I want to wear flats though. Some retail therapy may be in order after an appointment that is sure to turn me into little miss pissy pants.

No comments: