Thursday, August 27, 2009

A brief update

No fashion post today... boy am I a slacker. Anyway I am looking for a new job. Something happened on Monday that made me so mad and made me cry, which never happens I almost quit on the spot. I told my husband and he is furious, and I mean FURIOUS!!!! I had to stop him from coming down to my office. Someone pushed me too far and everyone has their limit. I met mine going at 150 mph into a brick wall (metaphorically speaking). If I get this job and my boss asks why I have given in my notice I know exactly what to say.
I don't want to say too much about the job I have applied for, let's just say I have everything crossed. I am hoping to hear from them in the next few days. Keep all of your extremities crossed for me ladies!!
I will keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Well I hope all the best for you and hope you get the job you want. Sorry to hear about you bad day at work too:(