Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Foot in mouth...literally.


Top: BCBG Max Azria
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx
Cami: Champs
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bag: TJ Maxx
Before taking this photo I did not realize how high my boobies were. That's some cleavage! Anyway this has nothing to do with the title of this post. Last night while dozing off to sleep my husband's cat Chunkee Munkee comes up to me and starts chattering. He then puts his paw into my mouth (I shit you not). This of course woke me up spluttering. He was sitting looking at me so I began to pet him, much to his delight. Then guess what, he stuck a claw up my left nostril! I think he may be a little psycho. My husband thinks it's endearing. This is because he didn't get a whole paw shoved in his mouth as though fishing for something, or a claw up his nostril as though fishing for something (OK that was gross, I know). All I could think of was he buries his poo with those paws...eww!

No comments: