Monday, August 10, 2009

It's all in the details





Sunglasses: TJ Maxx
Top: Gift from sister
Belt: EBAY
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Marc Ecko
Scarf: Oscar De La Renta
I have not been around for a while. Well I have but I am currently in the middle of doing my Continuing Education so my Life and Health Insurance License does not lapse. I feel like I am back in school. These tests put me to sleep. I am sure some nerdy nerd came up with them. Luckily I only have to do them once every two years. Should be posting more this week, if my studies don't send me into a coma! This, readers is quite possible.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Polka dot top is so cute and I like the pop of color in your scarf tied to your bag. What a great way to add color.

Emma said...

Why thank you so much!!