Sunday, July 12, 2009

I has a hurt

This morning I steam cleaned our living room carpet. Husband likes to traipse through our living room wearing his shoes. Usually he is heading straight for the refrigerator.

The carpet looks great, being a cream color it gets dirty easily. Anyhow those of you who read this blog know that I have Degenerative Disc Disease, which basically means that the discs between my spine are very thin/non-existant due to a horse riding accident I had in which I broke my back. I am sitting here on the couch drugged up, yet still in a little pain after triggering a horrible spasming making me cry attack (I can't even stand up straight). Yes Girls there will be no heels for me tomorrow and maybe no work. Husband iced my back down and kept saying funny things to make me laugh, which did not help me in the slightest. Laughing and wincing in pain is not funny!

Anyway I am waiting for him to bring me an m&m treat from Sonic to ease my pain! Oh yes I forgot to mention I have period pains too. Great!!

2 comments:

So Stylish So Sassy said...

Hope you get better soon!

Emma said...

Why thanks so much. I'm fine now and back in my heels!! YAY!!