Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This isn't right!




Top: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Guess
Bag: EBAY
Earrings: Rue 21
I was so excited today. I arrived at work early with a spring in my step because I knew I would have a nice shiny computer on my desk, or so I thought. That didn't happen. I walked in to my bosses office:
Me: "Where is my new computer? the one that is supposed to be all new and shiny sitting on my desk, ready for me to use? Is it still in the box? Where's the box?
Boss: "I fixed your old one." (grinning)
Me: "What? I wanted a new one. I NEED a new one, you said I could have a NEW ONE!"
Boss: "Yours is running fine, but you need to reinstall the internet."
Me: "Whatever." (stomping out of his office)
So I reinstall the internet, and what happens it freezes. G** Damn STUPID COMPUTER!
On a positive note I did look cute today.


No comments: