Monday, July 6, 2009

Meh

No photo in today's post. The reason for this is I had to wear stupid flats. As of tomorrow ladies I am back in my heels. I don't like flats, except on very rare occasions. I am a heel chick, I am a city girl and I am moody and irritable. It's bad enough not being able to run, but taking away my heels is tantamount to abuse.
So, my dear Dr. I am done, I cannot cope with looking at all my gorgeous shoes and not being able to wear them . I shall walk in to work tomorrow defeated and deflated (not) that I cannot wear flats anymore. I will look FABULOUS! I will be in a better mood, and my co-workers will not run for cover, or cower in the corner when they hear me stomping towards them. I will feel girly and sexy and not frumpy. I will strut around just as a model struts on a runway. I shall sashay down the hallway, I shall sit with my legs crossed at the ankles in a lady like manner. I shall be happy, and girly and probably in pain. Fear not dear readers. I have the good drugs ;)

No comments: