Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What do you mean my computer is f*****d!?





Top: Even
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
I sashay into work this morning, with my cute new top on and my lovely, lovely heels. Place my bag under my desk and plop down into my chair. Wait a minute, my computer looks different. Yells to boss "What's wrong with my computer?" Boss comes out of his office. "Oh yeah it's f*****d" What, what, WHAT!!?! "Yep going to have to get you a new one. Do you have your files back up?" (Of course I do). Anyway, no computer, and NO Internet!! bugger, bugger, BUGGER!! So today was bitter sweet.
So dear boss, if you ever read this blog, which I doubt you do being fashionably challenged. I expect a shiny new computer tomorrow with internet! Wrapped in a bow! (like that's going to happen) I'll probably end up schlepping to the store, bringing it to the office, and setting up myself.

No comments: