Saturday, July 18, 2009

Seeing Stars



Top: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jeans: Seven
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Bag: Next bought in the UK
I love this top. I thought a medium would be a little big, but because I have boobies or bewbs as my sister says...lol. I decided to go with the medium and it fits perfectly! There's nothing worse than see a woman with a shirt too tight that she can't breathe and she looks as if she has had to squeeze into it like a tube of toothpaste...ugh. Anyway we went to see the Proposal today. very funny, even my husband liked it, even though he complained it was a "chick flick". Way To Go Me!! On a footnote Sandra Bullock's wardrobe is to DIE for!!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Those are some great jeans. The fit is awesome. The heels go nicely with them.

Emma said...

Why thank you so much!!